Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, September 17, 2018

(19:10 UTC-4)
(+75*F......fair)
(Now Playing: a "Lord Peter Wimsey" episode (link)
   Another hot day, but again low humidity and dew point...plus what I call the brisk breeze.....but others might say it was windy.....although I did pick up a few things.....it was really about the walk and the conversations along the way......I am told that Aldi is re-opening tomorrow....but as it's across the street I'll take a look and if it's as busy as I suspect it probably will be, I may wait a day or two before I go over and see the changes...nothing I really need....but if nothing more it would give me an excellent excuse for a walk....plus would like to observe the the new layout.....
   otherwise it has been a very quiet day, had one of my best nights sleep in quite awhile, just the usual surfing of the net, some online games, and USA network was airing some NCIS reruns....and may watch some of the Monday Night Football broadcast....

No comments:

Post a Comment