Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

(17:43 UTC-4)
(+64*F...cloudy)
( a "Lord Peter Wimsey" episode (link)
   A awoke in the middle of the middle of the night with a minor, physical, problem which was controllable, if seems better now, but the was no way I was going to get back to sleep so have been up since 02:30 local time, except for a couple of short naps, not sure what thee cause was, whether I'm coming down with something, or whether it was the quick change in the weather from hot and humid to cool and damp.....I wasn't planning on walking today...and didn't need anything so keeping to my rooms wasn't a problem
   I thought there might be problems with the WiFi here again, I tried to log on to Facebook, and the 2 of the online games I play.....both are through Facebook....but had no trouble getting on non-Facebook pages.....but it has apparently been dealt with
   Speaking of Facebook, every so often I'll get friend requests from "sweet young things" who I don't know, who have no friends, just another internet scam......although I've only been on Facebook for a little over 2 years....I've been online for 22 years....and have seen most of the scams online....and although I was born in the morning, it wasn't this morning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment