Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, September 23, 2018

(16:53 UTC-4)
(+65*F.....partly cloudy)
(Now Playing: "Gaudy Night" (link)
   It seems that Autumn has made its' entrance on cue this year for the next several days, highs in the mid-60s, and overnight lows in the mid-40s.....just one short walk today....just a few things I needed, and a couple of things I was unaware that I needed until I hear them calling to from their places on shelves and freezers.....a bag of kale chips w/sea salt....never tried them before....actually not bad...in fact quite good.....will never replace my fav ripple cut potato chips, or corn chips....but from time time why not....and a bag of frozen baby shrimp....I like shrimp salad, and have been using can, but the price of the frozen was similar and we'll see.....
   Spent sometime watching the Bills vs Vikings american football game.....I grew up in the Buffalo area..home of the Bills.....a great game if you happen to be a Bills fan.....not so go if you root for the Vikings.....other then the walk it's been a quite day.....BBC America is show a Bourne movie later, so will probably watch that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment