Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 20, 2018

(19:30 UTC-4)
(+61*F...light rain)
("Lord Peter Wimsey" episode (link))
   I had planned to be watching the reruns of "NCIS" on the USA network, but the last few have been post Ziva, post Tony......not my cup of tea....so a bit of "Have His Carcase" a Lord Peter Wimsey murder mystery
   I pulled the ultimate klutz move day, decided to go over to Aldi...now I never carry all of my cash when I walk...but walked out with out checking what was in my wallet...I got to check out and no cash.....and their credit card machine was on the blink.....oy vey.....the last time I did my cash count I must have forgot to put any in my wallet....now I usually look before I leave my rooms to make sure I have enough cash for my intended purchases and a tad more...you never what may strike my fancy.....must have been distracted twice.....once one I figured my budget and forgot to put money in my wallet.....and again when I didn't check before leaving my rooms.....oy vey.....
   So re-walked later, Aldi and a stop at Dollar General.......but as my dad was fond of saying "If you don't have it in your head, you have to have it in your feet"

No comments:

Post a Comment