Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, September 16, 2018

(15:50 UTC-4)
(+85*F.......sunny)
(Now Playing "In Like Flint" (link)
   Despite the fact that it was +84*F when I walked earlier was a pleasant day.....no clouds in the sky. low humidity and dew point.....and a little cool breeze.....
   I spend a lot of time on YouTube and the movie I'm playing now plus "Our Man Flint" just popped up on my recommends on my YouTube page....from the '60s and a parody of the spy movies that were popular in the day.....
   Other then my morning walk, been a quiet day.....just a little TV and a lot of surfing the net.....mostly playing solitaire.....several good sites on line, and there are always the games on Facebook.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment