Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

(10:42 UTC-4)
(+77*F.....partly cloud)
(now playing: "Godfather II" on AMC)
   Temperature is on the raise, going to be another hot & muggy one.....wanted to pick up a few things.....so walked right after 08:30 local time while temperature was still in the mid-60s, I mostly needed some generic veggie juice like V8 juice but a better value and actually I can't really taste a difference.....and some ballpoint pens......Dollar General didn't have the ones I got there before, but they did have a similar pen, thicker barrel and a rubber grip, it's easier for me to use considering the tremors......as to the juice.....I decided to re-institute my old habit of a glass of veggie juice with many and sundry spices and condiments.....however one add-in will now be left out, no vodka.....I'm done with vodka and all its' cousins.....be a year 10/25/18.....
   When I was a kid one of the adages as was told was "You attract more flies with honey than you do with vinegar" now I know that they weren't talking about attracting or catching flies, but were talking about human interaction.....but if you were to apply it to catching flies.....fruit flies for example...the statement is 100% wrong, had a bit of a problem with some fruit flies.....googled "fruit flt trap"......and the attraction agent to use is.....you got it...vinegar.....

No comments:

Post a Comment