Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 13, 2018

(17:17 UTC-4)
(+82*F...sunny)
(Now Playing: a very eclectic mixed bag of styles.....don't be surprised by the bag pipes)
   Another hot day.....but when I walked around 09:00 local time, it was mid-60s and a nice breeze...only had 2 stops usually maybe 30 to 40 minutes tops.....nearly an hour after I left I was back.....I short conversation with one of the ladies of housekeeping.....another extended one with another shopper at Ollie's and then the usual conversation with the clerk at Dollar General......didn't get anything at Ollie's but with the way that that place get new  items almost daily..I like to check a couple times a wee....if you don't get them the first time you see them, they maybe gone forever  before you get back.....an outlet store of buy outs and close outs and 2nds.....and didn't spend but a tad less the $5 at Dollar General, a bottle of generic veggie juice....like V8....but a better value, and I prefer the taste, and a couple of note books to get track of the online games I play......ok I fess up, the two stops were basically an excuse to wander around on what was the best part of the day from my point of view.....

No comments:

Post a Comment