Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 27, 2018

(18:42 UTC-4)
(+57*F....sunny)
(Now Playing: "The Six Napoleons" (link)
   Another nice, early Fall day, walked twice, mid-morning to Ollie's and Dollar General, and then early evening to Price Chopper.....I've been wanting to try the liquid eggs out, but didn't have the right dish....I was looking for a small porcelain ramekin, but couldn't find the size I was looking for....so this morning while in Ollie's I saw a oven/microwave safe glass dish, square not round but about the right size....so about new I tried out the dish with some small potatoes and it works well, so the evening trip to among other things, pick up a pint of liquid eggs, I would prefer to use actual eggs, however since I walk, and carry all my goods in a sling bag, I fear that the attempt to carry a cartoon of fresh eggs from store to  my lodgings might result in scrambled eggs and a mess before I got them safely home....therefore the experiment with the liquid eggs....they do come in a quart size, but because I'm sailing as it were an uncharted sea....I got the pint....(oops I just tumbled to the fact that many of my hits on the blog are from countries that use the metric system) a pint is approx .473 of a liter....(also I will add a link over on the left to a metric conversion calculator)

No comments:

Post a Comment