Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, September 24, 2018

(20:35 UTC-4)
(+59*F.....fair)
(Now Playing: "Hornblower-Duty"(link)
   I had only intended to walk once this today, and did so this morning, needed some juice and Powerade.....but early evening checked the extended forecast rain overnight and for both Tuesday and Wednesday as well....so needed to pick up a few items so walked just before dark.....but seeing as how Autumn is my favorite of the seasons I really don't need much of a reason to walk....
   I follow several groups on Facebook....not as many as I once did.....but I'm getting a bit disappointed with one of them.....I love puns and play on words.....and have been following a certain site for the last couple of years but lately it seems that many of the posters have no idea what a pun/play on words is.....or the just post ones that are so old the first time I heard them I kicked the slats out of my crib.....but of all the sites which feature puns/play on words this is still the best.....I guess I'm just getting grumpy in my older years......

No comments:

Post a Comment