Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, September 2, 2018

(11:41 UTC-4)
(+78*F....cloudy)
(My Mix off YouTube (link))
   The mix I'm listening to is an eclectic to say the least...it run the gamut of music from Gregorian chant....Baroque.....Big Band..Umpapa....Gospel....acappella.....but stops abruptly some time in the mid-70s.....and steps over country music completely.....
   Just a muggy day....and will get into the 80s as the day wears on.....reality humidity is 86% and the dew point is 73*F....ugh.....and if it wasn't for a nice breeze (10 MPH +/-) it would really be unbearable......not for me.....it's games  on my desktop, posting to my blogs, a little Facebook, and my AC....and the following 3 days are forecast to be much the same.....no walks just to walk.....only if I really need something.....downside is the only good thing on the old boob tube today is one of the "Bourne" movies but that doesn't air until 19:00 local time
  I follow 6 groups on Facebook...one a pun group.....one a collection of Larsen cartoons and similar ones...on about the town I grew up in.....a group about an old online game which is no longer but some of the old gang still posts from time to time.......and a site for "Baby Boomers".....and one remembering the US in the 50s and 60s.......for those who aren't familiar with the term is the generation born in the US between 1946 & 1964.....which includes me..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment