Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, September 5, 2020

*[15:51 UTC-4]
*[+71*F_partly cloudy_winds;w/s/w@12_humidity:51%_barometer:30.10"\/_Overnight Lo:+52*F]*
*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*["The Mix"]*]*
   Sometime in the next couple of day's need to make a run over to Aldi and either there or back a stop at the ATM for my "10 day walking around money"..Monday would be the normal day but my take that walk tomorrow..got a late start to the day..well at least for me..awoke an saw the clock..03:25..decided to roll back over..never saw the clock again until 04:30..the online free poker game I play is still down..but at  this point will just check back from time to time..it has been off-line before..so at this point it isn't a big deal besides I have check out other sites and none suit me as well as this one does..besides starting over again isn't a thing I'd choose willingly to do..but worse comes to worst I will..have spent more time on the other two live games I play..a blackjack game and a poker slots..both free games..both off Facebook....
   Particularly because of the poker game being down I was done quite early with my online play so decided to walk..not really looking for anything but make stops at Ollie's & Dollar General..but found a bottle of balsamic vinegar that I've had before and enjoyed..a box of nut bars..a box of danish butter cookies [that were 75% off]..and a bag of pork rinds..when I went to check out it was one of my fav "kids"..I walked up and was greeted by "Here's trouble" which I responded to "Hi double trouble"..our standard formal greeting to each other..and a nice chat..off to Dollar General..I grab a basket and went looking..and all I got was a package of replacement leads for my mechanical pencils..and said to the checkout girl..[another of my favs that I hadn't seen for several weeks]..and said I have no idea why I got a basket..she ribbed me a little but another good chat..so an enjoyable and pleasant walk....
   With the poker game down..very little still to take care of..and zero..nadda..ziltch..on the old boob tube..ergo..may take another short walk or just wander Youtube &/or Google and see what I can find..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment