Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

 *[18:05 UTC-4]*[+64*F_sunny_winds:w/s/w@8 mph_humidity:54%_barometer:30.02"\/_overnight Lo:+49*F]*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Chant]*]*

   Been an interesting day..got a decent night's sleep last night for a change..in fact overslept..never got logged on to the internet until just past 04:30..look In feel admit that my typical schedule might seem a little unconventional..okay maybe a little more  than a little..but it works for me..I have lived my life unconventionally..I'm a "dyed in the wool" nonconformist..and have been so since I was maybe 8 or 9 years old..so if it works for me..then that is what I do..../....but because of the late start I've been running behind most of the day..of course it didn't help matter's that I took an hour off from my normal routine to watch at episode of NCIS@08:00 and later a walk to Ollie's..was out of extra virgin olive oil..and have spent the last hour watching the first half of "Justice League"..decided to take a break from that and write this now and then catch the last  part of it before starting my /usual "Day's End" routine on my live games..besides it not like I haven't watch that flix at least a half dozen times..../....also the usual Tuesday interruption by the housekeeping staff..actually one of the many reasons I've chose to live in a hotel is there are things I really I'm unwilling or unable to do at my age..cleaning my rooms is one of them..../....My first year in college I had an evening job at a public library is the city where the college I attended was..one of my many tasks was to clean both the men's & ladies' restrooms..now I was a country raised 19 year old in the mid '60s..and thru experience knew quite well what to expect the conditions of the men's room would be..including what was written on the stalls..but from my innocents & naivete I was unprepared for the horror I discovered in the ladies' room..I thought the guys' room would be a mess but the ladies' was far worse..and some of the things I found written on the stall walls..and left laying around..oy gavalt..in any case I made a vow then & there never to do janitorial work ever again..and have keep that vow for lo these many years..../....the last half of "Justice League" awaits me..as does my "Day's End" routine..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment