Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 17, 2020

 *[16:10 UTC-4]*[+63*F_partly cloudy_winds:n/n/e@10_humidity:+58*F_barometer:30.05"\/_Overnight Lo:+36*F]*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Sink the Bismarck]*]*

   I've had to make some adjustments in the layout here because Blogger had reformatted the software to make it easier for users who post to their blogs on mobile devices..the major change at least from my POV is that if you enter a line with the "enter" key you get a blank line between between the two..something I find unacceptable..ergo..it is my intention to have everything run together..even more than I already do..real not a serious issue here but it has given me fits on "Trollie's Game Room"...../....I spent sometime this morning trying to get things straightened out concerning my Medicare card..apparently I had forgotten to update my address and didn't receive my new card..and the old one was no good because the changed the id number from my SS number to a random one re-issued every year..tried to fix it online and over the phone with not so my sis offered to drive me to the Social Security Office [out of my walking range]..only to find it closed..but manage to reach someone on the cell phone and completed the process..my card will be here in a month or less but I have the new number and unless I have a problem my next doc's appointment isn't until mid-October so all is well..[knock wood]..../.... Slept some better last night..only to interruptions..and feel pretty good to day..and I have not just the Medicare card and the debit card problems behind me..so my mood is much better..../....Just before 15:00 decided that with most of my online gaming and tasks completed I took a walk to Aldi..just the usual fare..only thing was the walk-lights are still out of order where I need to cross the very busy Arsenal St...but was very careful got got across both ways with out incident..still a few tasks to complete..and I think maybe a sit-down outside my be in order..../...after viewing the forecast for the next 4 days..the overnight temperature for the next four days or so will be in the mid-30s F..can the first frost of the Fall be far away..speaking of far way..it's time that figuratively it was..ergo..nite all.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment