Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, September 10, 2020

* [17:23 UTC-4]
*[+55*F_cloudy_winds:north@8..humidity:87%_barometer:30.19"\/]*
*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*["The Mix"*]*]*
...This is my first attempted to use the "new improved Blogger"..I guess it the blogging equivalent of the "new normal"..so  it's easier for the mobile blogger..which I ain't..maybe I can blame my bad spelling and syntax on it..nah....
   Anyways have had a decent day..a better nights sleep than the last couple of nights..pounding along and was all but done with the bulk of the online gaming by noon..but just before I started feeling very tired..bur soldered on..and then took a break..got something to eat..and felt much better..guess I was just hungry..and later decided to take a run to Price Chopper & T J Maxx..and as soon as I was out and walking was feeling good..guess I just needed the exercise and fresh air..just some garlic..shallots..peppers..checked to see if they had a boule..they did but the only ones they had had been pre-sliced..and I would much prefer un-sliced..so I past on that..but did hit the deli counter and got a couple of slices of roast beef..for a change of pace..and then a quick trip up to T J Maxx..and found a bottle of black pepper corns which I was out of..so a fairly successful shopping trip..but just a couple of 100 yds. before I got back to my rooms..this time it was a mild twinge from my right knee asking if "We were there yet?"....
   The rest of the day has been spent as it almost always is..online..but I did take a break around 08:00 to eat mt typical first meal and watch an NCIS episode which happened to be one of my favs..and again about 13:00 to eat my /usual mid-day rustic egg-white frittata and watched an episode of Treehouse Masters..
   Still as /usual just the last few details of the day to wrap-up before I take my rest..do as/always..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment