Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

*[16:29 UTC-4]
*[+75*F_cloudy_winds:south@10 mph_humidity:65%_barometer:29.98"\/_Tonight's Lo:+68*F]*[rain to begin @08:00 thru 20:00 w/T-storms possible]*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Tyrol/Folk]*]*
   Well the Youtube "bot" is at it again..while running done my listing of playlists looking for "Tyrol/Folk"..I saw that my "chant" playlist had been changed to "vocals"..again..oy vey..now I freely admit that all chants are vocals..but all vocals aren't chants..and chants are the only style of music on that playlist..and with the except of a couple of greek/eastern orthodox chants..the rest are all Gregorian..I suppose I could deal with the change but the playlist is "public"..and listed as "vocals" would in my mind be both deceptive..non-specific and not atall accurate....
   Not quite as good a night's sleep as last night but was up and at'um by just a tad after 04:00..and had virtually everything done by just before 11:00.knew that housekeeping usual comes in between 11:00 & 13:00 every Tuesday decided to take the next couple of hours rather then start something and get interrupted..I had bought some redskin potato salad from Aldi..just the potatoes and the dressing..good..but..the addition of chopped shallots..chipped green onions..a chopped boiled egg..some chopped green olives..not to forget..black sea salt..black pepper..and some basil..and that's what I call a very good dish of potato salad..and watched a little "Rizzoli & Isles"..I much prefer Sasha Alexander in the role of Isles then I did in the role of Kate on NCIS..and as far as Angie Harmon goes..well..enough said....
   Have spent the rest of the day as I prefer to do and except for a walk to see when housekeeping was coming..and a short walk up to the lobby just before I sat down to compose this post for an afternoon cup of toffee coffee [that walk by-way-of the parking lot] have spent the rest of my day online..sims/solitaire/live games..minding my mod duties on the FB group "The Farthest Side" and searching YouTube for new videos and tunes..and checking my other FB groups..and have commented on a few posts..in-other-words..just a normal day for this retired..gimpy..grump..old codger..and with the bad weather predicted for the daylight hours tomorrow..expect tomorrow to be much like today..but still one or two things to deal with..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment