Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, September 12, 2020

*[17:45 UTC-4]*
*[+73*F_sunny_winds:s/s/e@8_humidity:51%_barometer:30.13"\/_Tonight's Lo:+59*F]*[rain predicted to begin about 06:00 tomorrow & continue thru 21:00 tomorrow]*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Away All Boats]*]*
   When I picked up my mail at the front desk when I was in the lobby to get my afternoon toffee coffee..found along with a bank statement for one of my accounts..I found a letter with my new debit card..and instructions on how to activate it over the telephone..the instructions were well written and easy to understand..but trying to input long numbers using a touch key phone..when you have essential tremors..and sometimes will hit the wrong key..or double hit a key..or clip the one next to it..after uncounted attempts..I whispered a short prayer..and got it done on the next try..the main problem was since it was the weekend there wasn't any actual living, breathing, person to bail me out..but in the end I got it done..I have similar problems when typing entries to my blogs..and tho from time to time I have made disparaging remarks about spell check..but with out it these entries would be a mess..
    I'm not sure why but I can't get any of my three live games to load today..all I connect to thru Facebook and although two are games from the same company..the third is not..I also tried some of the live games offered by Facebook and some of them didn't load either..??..don't have guess one as to what the problem is....
   But since I had extra time on my hands..I walked around 08:00 to the convenience store to get my chew..and later a trip to Ollie's..a bag of beef jerky & a container of oregano..& Dollar General..a package of cookies..a cherry pocket pies..&..a six-pack of 7.5 oz Dr Pepper....
   With nothing worth my time to watch on the TV have spent the majority of my time "hanging out" on Youtube..all that's left of my online day is a final post to "Trollie's Game Room"..and check in on the FB group "The Farthest Side"..and offline I hear a cherry pocket pie calling my name..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment