Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

 *[]*[+58*F_rain showers_winds:southwest@15 mph_humidity:69%_barometer:29.60"/\_overnight lo:51*F]*[rain to continue thru 14:00 Thursday]*[Tonight on MadTrollie*[Telemann]*]*..I've spent some time today going through my playlists and sorting out some of the videos by composer or group..and  at some point some if not all will be featured either here or on my other blogs..I was a kid in the 60s and remember the style of music of the day..if you do too you might want to check out*[MadTrollie Doo-Wop]*....

   It had been raining all morning and just after 11:00 had almost all of my major game play completed and there was a "hole" in the storm so decided to take the walk I've been putting off since last week to Price Chopper..but decided to skip the visit to T J Maxx and stop at the convenience store instead..so I get ready..dressed,,decided to put my windbreaker/rain vest on..and was glad I did because I did experience a few brief periods of very light rain..so I got almost to Price Chopper..dummkopf..I'd forgotten my accused mask..back to the rooms...[when I walk I carry one of two sling bags..this evening I've placed a mask in each one..something I probably should have done a long time ago]..at Price Chopper..garlic..shallots..red bell pepper..prepared horseradish..vegetable bouillon cubes..two pre-made burritos..&..I've been using the same brand of mayo for several years and for the last few years have been able to get that brand made with olive oil..had opened the last bottle a couple of days ago but when I looked for it they were out of the olive oil type..dang..so it's back to the classic..but in a squeeze bottle..and then off to the convenience store for my tube of chew..and a nice chat with the store manager who I've known for the last nine years or so..ever since I moved into this neighborhood..been stopping there almost since the beginning..../....due to the extended walk..due to my classic brain fart..I've been running behind schedule and only watched a little of the NCIS marathon on the USA network..but have most of my adult ducks in-a-row has I write this post..now the ducklings are another story entirely..those little ones are wandering around all over..and need to get them inline..ergo..nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment