Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

*[16:43 UTC-4]
*[+68*F_haze_winds:w/s/w@12_humidity:72*_barometer:30.12"\/_Tonight's Lo:+57*F]*[rain predicted to begin about 18:00 and continue thru 22:00 this evening]*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Hec Ramsey]*]*
   Awoke early and decided there was no point in trying to get anymore sleep so was up just past 03:30 and online by 03:45..now I had mentioned that the online free poker game I play was offline since last Friday..well I had check a couple of time early and still down..but right after 07:00 checked again so we're back at it..had drops on all three live games just before 10:00 so decided it was as good a time as ant for my planned walk to Big Lots & Aldi..so off I went to Bid Lots first..it was after all the far point on this walk..and I always go to the farthest first and then stop to the other(s} on the way back..something happened at Big Lots that has rarely every happened before..I never actually go there to get a specific item..but being an  outlet..almost always find something I didn't know I needed until I saw it there..well today..nothing tickled my fancy enough to take it home..then off to Aldi..a package of rolls..bananas..3 bottles of fruit flavored sparkling water..a bottle of fruit flavoring for water..what I call "21 century koolade"..and another container of cotija cheese..and to follow the rare advents of the day..actually took my shopping list..got everything on it..and..didn't get anything else..I didn't say I didn't look..just didn't find anything I just had to try....
   Have spent the day as I always do online..have watched almost no TV..nothing on that was worth the time..but since poker has been down and the lack of anything to post about it I've been constantly adjusting the layout on "Trollie's Game Room: to adjust for it's absents..now that it's back..have to re-adjust for it's  presents..oy vey..but am happy to do it..I enjoy the game and would miss playing it..
   Wednesday being one of the better days of programming on TV..and the fact that I've no reason to walk for supplies will probably spend tomorrow in my rooms..save for a stroll around the grounds here to stretch my legs..well the day goes short and still a few tasks to deal with..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment