Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

 *[]*[+71*F_sunny_winds:w/s/w@13 mpg_humidity:59%_barometer:29..84"\/-overnight lo:=52*F]*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Lt. Ellis of Shado]*]*

    Although the weather was very nice all day it was my original intention to stay in my rooms all day..save for a quick trip to the lobby this morning for a few things from the breakfast buffet..but the day got off to a rather late start..went to bed about my normal time between 20:00 & 20:30 and generally get up one side or the other of 04:00..well I saw the clock about 02:30..and the next time I looked it was near 05:00..so my walk to the lobby normally around 07:00 was closer to 08:00..now at some point before the start of November..I will probably try to switch to a 05:00 to 21:00 schedule because at 02:00 on November first we will go off "Daylight Savings Time" and my current 04:00 will become 03:00..and maybe I try to start sliding my times now to accommodate..so the day got off to a slow start but was caught up by just after 14:00 so decided to work on my budget..realized that today was the day for  getting my "10 day walking around money"..and a I had been early last week so rather than get the usual amount..decided to just get a few dollars..decided to go up to the ATM..got out the door and realized in my hurry had forgotten my wallet and therefore my room-key-card..up to the lobby for a new one..some days I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached..oy vey..then up to the ATM..got my cash..looked at my balance and decided while I was there it was time to buy another CD..[certificate of deposit]..for a better interest rate..so into the bank and a visit with  the assistant manager..and while I was there deposited 20$ in my savings..New York State has a law that if an account is dormant for 2 years the state can claim the funds..so at least once a year I deposit a small amount so that  won't occur..kind of a pain in the tuckus..but better than dealing with the state..../....have watched bits and pieces of a couple of NCIS episodes..and may watch a little of "Wonder Woman" this evening..just a couple of the/usual end of the day's tasks to complete..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment