Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, September 18, 2020

 *[17:31 UTC-4]*[+57*F_mostly cloudy_winds:north@14_humidity:34%_barometer:30.18"~_overnight Lo:+33*F_there's a freeze warning north of us & a frost warning to the south east..we may catch the edge of the frost warning]*[Now Playing on Madtrollie*[Bach Loop]*]*   

   The music I'm listening to this early evening is a collection mostly of Bach''s short cantatas..I've decided to pick chose selections from some of my playlists and put them together in loops of +/- an hour..by composer..theme..or style of music..this is the first attempt..../....As to the frost/freeze warning most are at a slightly higher elevation than the city I live in but it possible that we may get a light frost..a north wind this time of year always "drives" the temperature down..actually I sort of hope we do get a light frost..I have always liked the Fall weather and enjoy the Fall colors of the tree leaves..besides my two favorite sports to play were soccer & cross-country which in the USA are generally scheduled at the high school & college level during the Fall..besides once October came in this area most peeps were out hunting and left me an almost empty golf course to play on..../....got a bit of a late start to the day and not sure why but just felt a little "off" but physically and mental this morning..feel fine now but really have no explanation for it other that maybe the simple fact that I am 72 years old..../....but as I have said felt much better this afternoon & decided to take the short walk to Ollie's & Dollar General..I needed quart size storage bags [Ollie's} & a package of cookies [Dollar General} but as it almost always  happens..ended up with much more than I had intended..mostly snack food..but did actually get both items I had original gone out to get..doesn't always happen that way..despite the fact that I left my list in my rooms..../....I have adapted very well to the "new look" Facebook..in fact one new feature I really like..you have the option of changing the background from white to black..and it's much easier on these old eyes..the "new look" Blogger on the other hand..I find very annoying and a pain in my tuckus..however..it's a free site..and it would be too big of a hassle to move my blogs..I'm sure with more use I'll get it down..I'm quite sure if I  posted on a smart phone I would probably like it..so I'll just preserver [end rant]..../....still just a few tasks to finish..including this post..which is now almost done except for..nite all....  

No comments:

Post a Comment