Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, September 21, 2020

 *[17:54 UTC-4]*[+63*F_sunny_winds:w/n/w@6 mph_humidity:36%_barometer:30.45"\/_overnight Lo:+39*F]*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Bach]*]*

   It was my original intention save for the short trip to the lobby just after 07:00 this morning to get a few items from the breakfast display..but then I got to thinking about it and decided that although I haven't received my Medicare card as of yet I do have the number..and I did owe a doctor's bill and since it's a very short walk from my lodgings decided to take the walk..pay my bill & give them the new card number..so when I have my appointment in about a month all will be as it should be..for those readers not from the USA,,Medicare is health insurance for those of us who are retired and receive Social Security benefits which come from a federally mandated retirement fund..when you are working a certain amount is deducted every week from your check that goes into that fund..and when you retire you are eligible for a month check based on your salary over the last 5 years of your employment..../....other then that short walk I have spent my day in my rooms..mostly online but I have watched in part a couple of episodes of "Rizzoli & Isles"..which today switch back to the beginning episodes of the series..which I much prefer over the later episodes..not only on this series but most..after many episodes the writers/produces start running out of decent plots and the shows become in my not so humble opinion..strange and convoluted..and at times just flat bizarre..[puts down his TV critic hat]..../....Haven't decided when but someday this week I think I'll take a walk to Price Chopper & T J Maxx & may even take a stop at The Dollar Tree..a couple of items I need at Price Chopper to replace items I use that are running low..the other two places just to see if something jumps off the shelf and demands to go home with me..../....the online day has been much as/usual..had some great games..some decent ones..some average one..and a couple of duds..but by-in-large it has been a quiet and uneventful day..just the way I like it..../....but still things to do..ergo..nite all.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment