Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, September 25, 2020

 *[18:07 UTC-4]*[+75*F_sunny_winds@w/s/w@8 mph..humidity:58%_barometer:30.02"\/_overnight lo:+60*F]*[Tonight on MadTrollie*["Away All Boats"]*]*

....Been a quiet but enjoyable day..got up right around 04:00..and after taking chip drops on all three of the free live games I play..checking in on the FB groups "The Farthest Side" where I'm a moderator..and then off to post yesterday's results form the sims & solitaire games I play..and then beginning my online game playing day....pretty much the same schedule I follow every day..../....just before 09:00 took the walk I had penciled  in yesterday to first Big Lots..I never actually or rarely anyways go there with something specific in mind..but always seems that there a at least a couple of items that insist on coming back to my rooms with me..a few months ago I found while there a box of White tea bags..made with Baihao Yinzhen [link]..it's a very nice light tea which I really enjoyed..problem was I've looked for it again and they never had any more..ergo..I've been very miserly with said tea and only drinking it from time to time..and to my great joy found that they had gotten more..so a box of that and an old fashion..black cherry soda found it's way in to my basket..[[notes]: the soda has already been consumed..and my dictionary here now recognizes "Baihao Yinzhen"]..off to Aldi just the usual..bananas..green onions..a quart of liquid egg-whites..three bottles of fruit flavored sparkling water..a round of smoked gouda..and another container of the cotija cheese..it's in the Aldi finds section so once it's gone..it might never be there again..and am still planning a walk to Price Chopper / T J Maxx..but might decide to wait until Monday..Saturday/Sunday are busy days both places anyways and with the added delays because of the CV-19 protocols the checkout lines move at a snail's pace..../....mid-afternoon I  took my usual walk by way to and from the lobby for my afternoon toffee coffee..besides my online activities have watch some of the episodes of "Bones" on TNT..have sometime before I have to deal with my end of day routine on my live games..haven't decided whether to watch more "Bones" or exercise my old bones with a walk around the grounds here..in either case..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment