Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, September 14, 2020

*[16:59 UTC-4]
*[+61*F_partly cloudy_winds:n/n/w@8_humidity:45%_barometer:30.27"/\_Tonight's Lo:+38*F]*
*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Medieval]*]*
   I mentioned in a below post my difficulties with getting my new debit card activated..so this morning just after 09:30..took the short walk up the the bank branch that I use..sat down in the assistant manager's office and within just a couple of minutes she with her nimble fingers on the keyboard had fixed the issue..and I then exited and got my "10 day walking around money"..now..based on this experience..if I ever have to activate a card again..I'm going to skip trying to do it myself and just go to the bank and let the people there take care of it for me....
   I had a very decent nights sleep only awoke during the night twice..the last just after 02:00..rolled back over and never saw the time again until nearly 05:00..so I started the day off a little behind my normal schedule..about noon was all but done..but then it dawned on me I had never eaten my first meal..dummkopf..so took care of that and then the short walk to Ollie's & Dollar General just the typical bits & pieces....
   Other then that save for my afternoon walk to the lobby to get my toffee coffee..and a stop at housekeeping to get some small garbage bags that in was out of have spent the rest of my day in my rooms..the usual online games and fulfilling my duties as a moderator on the FB group "The Farthest Side"..and have watched a couple of the episodes of "Rizzoli & Isles" on the Lifetime network..also have spent the usual times both posting here & on "Trollie's Game Room"..and "kicking around" Youtube looking for videos to add to my playlists....
   Still some free chip drops to take care of on my three "live" games..and may play a couple more games on the Hearts sim I play..and then "Day's End" on "Trollie's Game Room"..and I'm sure a snack or two will present themselves..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment