Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

*[17:25 UTC-4]
*[+75*F_rain_winds:southwest@13_humidity:82%_barometer:29.64"\/_Overnight Lo:56*F]*
*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Medieval/Folk]*]*
    Although it has rained on and off most of the day there weather wasn't near as bad as predicted..and although I was safely tucked away in my "fortress of solitude"' all day didn't see nor hear any evidence of the predicted T-storms..but rather that a solid front of storms..they were small and  intermittent..but there again I live in a very sound cement block structure and unless there was a lightening strike close by I'd probably never hear the thunder not see the flash of lightening..besides I have only about 10% hearing left quite appropriately in my left ear..and about 50% in the right..
   Decent night's sleep and up just after 04:00..it isn't for any other reason then it works for me..took a break from gaming around 08:00..an NCIS episode I like and  had my usual first meal..a banana..a yogurt..a bottle of cold bouillon..a jazzed up glass of tomato juice and some muffins..eaten while watching NCIS..I have never eaten much in the morning right after awakening..when I was working I had to be in the plant most days at 07:30..got up just before 07:00..had a a cup of coffee and off to work..then around 10:00 took a break..got a V8 juice from the juice machine and a sandwich from the machine..and usually didn't eat again until mid afternoon..but had a big meal at suppertime..but now I find that rather than three meals a day..it works better for me after first meal to eat several small meals about every two hours through out the day..Now the year I was running cross/country..and training for the Boston Marathon..one of the freshmen as part of a biology project had to get other's daily caloric intake and figure calories/day..mind you I was just under 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighed 145 lbs...and her results were I average 7,500 calories a day..and didn't gain an once..I guess that running 75 to 100 miles a week at a training pace of 5:30/mile will burn those calories off..now as an older adult I sometimes think I can gain weight by merely looking at a picture of a candy bar..oy vey....
   Just a few more tasks to complete before my day is done..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment