Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, September 27, 2020

 *[17:50 UTC-4]*[+81*F_sunny_winds:south@15*F_humidity:47%_barometer:29.76"\/_overnight lo:+65*F]*[Playing Tonight on MadTrollie*[VOCES8]*]*

   My back has been bothering me a little today I have a condition called Scoliosis which developed during a growth spurt when I was 11 or 12 years old..aka: a curved spins..my right shoulder is about 2 or 3 inched below my left when I stand normally..well it's normal for me..and I hardly ever notice it..but today whether it was the slightly heavier than normal weight in my sling bag..which once full I always sling behind me so it "rides" in the small of my back..or the fact that after the last couple of days with the barometric pressure above 30.00"..it's been falling for the last few hours..and it's been known to get my knees, feet & hips complaining..so take your pick or maybe a combination of factors..my age might have something to do with that as well..and earlier I had been sitting at the computer for awhile and when I got up my left hip decided to complain as well..ergo..I think I'll take it easy tonight and not take the stroll around the grounds I had been contemplating..../....a check of the weather forecast has changed a little..clear & warm tomorrow..then Tuesday thru Friday..cooler and rain all four days..but only AM showers on Wednesday & Thursday"..ergo..will still take my walk to Aldi tomorrow provided my joints and back are agreeable..and maybe the walk to Price Chopper/T J  Maxx in the afternoon of Wednesday or Thursday..../....did take the short walk to Aldi & Dollar General late morning..just a few of the usual fare..and that's before my joints and back started complaining..../....among other things have spent some of my time this afternoon defrosting 2 of my 3 small refrigerators..both long overdue..basically I usual wait until the door won't close or there is something I want to eat that's frozen solid to the freeze compartment..bad Trollie..no biscuit..it's frozen solid..oy vey..../....I am contemplating something I never though I'd do..the political/lawsuit/huckster ads on Youtube are starting to drive me nuts..and I'm actually considering paying a monthly fee to go ad free..I had a friend at work when I once said to him that the job was driving me crazy responded with "There's no reason to drive..all I'd have to do is take you by the hand and walk you across the street..you're that close"..../....just a few tasks to complete and I think my joints would thank me if I took a very hot shower..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment