Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, September 4, 2020

*{17:04 UTC-4]*
*[+70*F_partly cloudy_winds:w/s/w/@15 mph_humidity:48*_barometer:20.92"\/_Tonight's Lo:52*F]*
*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*[Vivaldi'*]*
   The weather today was more to my liking..lower 70s F most of the day and a pretty stiff breeze..not one of my better nights sleep with the usual interruptions to deal with the effects of taking a diuretic..the last two toes on my left foot decided to curl up and scream at me [aka: a cramp{..so i'd get them straighten out and a brief time later they were at it again..final after the fourth time they relaxed..oy vey..as a former distance runner/soccer mid-fielder..foot and leg cramps and I are well acquainted..a little too well from my perspective..but then I did do the "damage" so I guess I guess I have to accept the occasional outbursts..more commonly in my case it's the whole right foot registering the complaint....
   Had when thinking about it had planned to walk to the convenience store over the weekend but the day was at the point about 09:00 that all the ducks were pretty much in a row so decided to take it then..very pleasant walk it 'twas..just a nice breeze..had a nice chat with one of the ladies that works there..but really enjoyed the cooler weather..and then mid-afternoon  a stroll thru the parking lot to the lobby for my afternoon toffee coffee..the breeze had picked up a little at that point and was quite cool..and me thinks a smelled &/or felt a little Fall in the air..Fall can arrive early here at this latitude..we're just maybe 30 miles "as the crow flies" from the Canadian border..province of Ontario..just across the St. Lawrence river....and was thinking can the first frost be that far away..Fall has always been my favorite season for many reasons..the colors of Autumn..the cooler weather..and the season in the States for the "real football" that we're forced to call soccer & cross-county..running up and down hills..thru woods and fields..on the home course where I ran..jumping a small stream..and trying to finish ahead of the dudes in the other colored singlets....
   The end of the draws near..only a few things left to do..ergo..nite all....      

No comments:

Post a Comment