Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

*[17:19 UTC-4]
*[+73*F_ sunny_winds:n/n/e@8_humidity:71*F_barometer:30.24"\/_Tonight's Lo:+61*F]*
*[Now Playing on MadTrollie*["The Mix"]*]*
   I had forgotten to mention yesterday that on my way home from my walk to Big Lots & Aldi had had felt a slight twinge of pain from my left knee..and all I could think of was when my daughter was 4 or 5 years old we were handed to visit her maternal grandparents..a trip just over 200 miles..and had just left the city we live in and had gotten on the interstate highway and I heard from the backseat "Are We there yet"...well when I felt that twinge from the left knee all I could think of that it was saying.."Are We back to the rooms yet?"..and every so often today I've "heard" from both that knee and my right foot.."You weren't planning to walk anywhere today..were You?"..Truth be told I had nothing planned for today other then the short walk twice to the lobby..once for the breakfast buffet and the other for my afternoon toffee coffee..so other then the occasional twinge they've behaved today..through sport as a youth & occupationally I have done some major damage to several of my joints..so I am quite used to there protests and unless unavoidable..take their advice..because I'm well aware of the results from failure to heed them..before I made some major life style/dietary changes..be three years ago in October..there were times that I needed two canes to get from my chair/bed to get to the "little boy's room"..now if out of my rooms I still carry a cane but it's more on account of the balance issues I experience do to the affects of essential tremor..than because of pain and stiffness from my joints..still occurs occasionally but with less frequency and less sever....
   Have spent the day as/usual except for it being Wednesday have watch some of the NCIS episodes..the usual live games/sims/solitaire..and fulfilling my duties as a moderator on the FB group "The Farthest Side" and of course tending to my 3 blogs..and still a few tasks yet to be completed and maybe a little more NCIS..but definitely there is a snack in my future..ergo..nite all....

No comments:

Post a Comment