Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, December 30, 2017

{10:58 AM EST)
( now playing My YouTube mix......assorted classical.....)
  Another bright sunny day here...the good news is the temp is +15*F.......the bad news adjusted for wind chill feels like +3*F........
  I went to bed at 9:30 PM EST......but my feet were taking turns singing me four letter arias......finally they stop sing around midnight....and baring a few wake up calls to visit the little boy's room......slept to 8:45 AM.....My dreams have been a little weird as of late....not disturbing or nightmares...which  I have had in the past....and the reoccurring ones haven't come........the ones are just mostly "flash backs" to past events inn my life...but a little different......I'm wondering I've been on the proverbial
"wagon" for a tad over 2 months.....??
(2;18 PM EST)
( listening ro reruns  of "Street Outlaws" on the boob tube)
  Some light snow but the temp is dropping now +8*F..and the wind chill has dropped to -8* F.....and going to be colder over night.....Haven't been out shopping since Tuesday last and checking the forecast it looks like the coming Tuesday or Wednesday maybe the next good day for a walk......I have plenty of food and other stuff but then there is always delivery........
(4:33 PM EST)
(now playing: "Sink the Bismarck"......)
  Went to the vending machine that is just around corner from my rooms to get some peanut butter cookies and saw a package of M&Ms that have a caramel filling.had never seen them be for......
  I deny having OCD....I have CDO...same thing only I insist on alphabetical order.....any one who read this blog before knows I love to fiddle with my layout...one of my major deals is having the length of the post and the column about the same length......so be prepared for some fiddling on January 1......I know the length of the Archive list will shrink a lot.....am considering how to deal with that... 
{10:11 PM EST)
( back to "My Mix" on Youtube}
  -8*F......no wind, therefore no win chill......
  An old concert band mate from High School post to my Facebook timeline a picture of Adolphe  Sax's 7 belled 6 valved trombone........and it sent me to Google images...found pics of a 2 belled French Horn, a 2 belled trumpet, an a double bell euphonium part of the reason I found that was he played the regular euphonium..some times called a baritone horn......but I had a friend in Pep Band in college who played a double bell euphonium...but my old band mate reminded me when back in school we saw the Marine Corp Band play and one of their players had one..Time to put this and me to bed..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment