Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, December 24, 2017

( The piano pieces of Clara Schumann playing in another window)
  Well here we go again.......from 9 PM tonight until 6 PM Wednesday we are under a winter storm advisory for lake effect snow........and the possibility of feet of accumulation......however from the description of the areas to be affected seems to indicate to me anyways that the bulk of the snow will most probably fall to the south of where I live (knock wood)....
  I am beginning to get a little frustrated with the weather.....and it's way to early to feel that way...as winter has only begun....I haven't walked since Wednesday last week.....mainly if it was just snow  I'd probably walk, however there was some ice buildup and then more snow fell on top of the ice......the last time, a few years ago, i walked in those conditions I fell and pretty much destroyed my left shoulder.....and now have restricted mobility with my left arm.......so if there is the potential of ice under a cover of snow I stay put.....
  So not being able to get out and possibly not til mid week I decided yesterday to get Chinese delivery...but first how much do I want to spend......I always order at least a total of items that is at least $15......or in $5 intervals....which includes an 8% sales tax and a 15% tip......well i messed around for better then an hour and when I finally got an order that fit all my requirements I realized it was really to late to order so set the finalized list aside and delayed the delivery until today....of course when I looked at the order I had decided on......spent another 45 minutes or so and redid the entire thing.....oy vey......
  I've been accused of having OCD...which I always deny..responding that I have CDO...and to the query "What's CDO" I reply "it's the same as OCD, I just insist that the initials be in alphabetical order"......  

No comments:

Post a Comment