Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, October 8, 2018

(09:43 UTC)
(+49*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "NCIS" re-run on USA network)
   Just got back from the Doc's, clean bill of health, or as least as clean as possible for a grumpy, gimpy, old codger of 70 years young....been thinking of maybe spending some time in the gym....there's one close by....5$ down &10$/month....no commitment....and winter is coming....and I was a gym rat when I was younger....and still a few pounds I'd like to lose....
   Because of the morning visit to the Doc's haven't logged in to either of my online games....and haven't yet....on the way back from the Doc's, and as I was walking past Aldi's decided to pop in and get some green onions & salad dressing....but they had apple fritters, and New York style cheese cake....and both looked lonely so I had to "adopt" them....I'll give them a good home....

No comments:

Post a Comment