Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, October 20, 2018

(20:00 UTC-4)
(+46*F....fair)
(Now Playing: "My Mix" (link)
   The mix I'm playing to night is very eclectic....pieces from all off my favorite pieces and styles of music....Took a walk this morning....but at the time the forecast was for rain tomorrow, and clear Monday but just looked and the new forecast predicts no rain tomorrow but rain from Monday thru Wednesday....so will have to do an inventory of what I need for the those 3 days and maybe head back out tomorrow....
   Spent sometimes doing some adjustments and changes to my poetry blog "Troll's Poetry Corner".....added somethings and fiddled with the layout and appearance....have been thinking that this blog is overdue for a change but haven't really figured out what direction to take....content will basically remain the same....but maybe just change the layout a little.....
   Still working on the collecting of some of my favorite books and will probably add a listing with links to PDF files here....

No comments:

Post a Comment