Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

(19:02 UTC-4)
(+38*F....clear)
(Now Playing: "King Arthur" (link)
   It's been a wild, crazy and very busy day....according to the weather forecast this was the only day with out rain for a week....rained Sunday and Monday....and will do so as well from tomorrow through until Saturday....so today was a day for making sure I had supplies and a full pantry and frig for the next few days....
   Awoke around 6 AM local time, and got busy checking and making lists....and of course a little internet....around 9 AM housekeeping came in to do the weekly cleaning and change of linens....I had a few things to take care of on two of the games I play and made the first of my shopping trips around 10:30 AM....local time....got back....a little more internet....about 1 PM it finally dawned on me that I hadn't eaten anything all day....had a meal and went out again to another market....opposite direction of the first walk....and have been in the rest of the day....with the early wake up time....and the busy day I shall do my best to turn in early tonight....  

No comments:

Post a Comment