Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, October 11, 2018

(16:50 UTC-4)
(+68*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "NCIS" re-runs on the USA network)
   No classical music playing today....I do have another side....I liked the early "NCIS" episodes with Kate....liked it even better with Zeva....but once she left the show was a mix bag....never got the Eleanor character....but there were some decent episodes....but once the Tony character was written out....well put it bluntly....I don't watch the new ones....at all
   Tried something different with the morning scramble this morning....I've been getting a bag that's an assortment of small mixed variety potatoes....sliced on very thin on the bottom of the microwave dish I use...."nuked 'um" for a minute after a dash of salt and a couple of turns of fresh ground pepper....then added some crumbled chorizo, and then a pour of liquid egg...."nuked" the result for a minute 45 seconds....( oops...."nuked" slang for cooked in a microwave oven....) anyways....nice scramble....with a buttered bagel, a banana, and a glass of juice....a very enjoyable first meal....since I ate about 11:00 AM local time can't call it breakfast....and I hate the term brunch....besides since I eat 4 to 5 small meals a day....the normal breakfast, lunch, and dinner labels just don't seem to fit....

No comments:

Post a Comment