Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

(12:00 UTC-4)
(+46*F....mostly cloudy)
(Now Playing: "Enemy Below" (link)
    Walked early, need to pick up a few things at the convenience store....but didn't plan to walk the rest of the day....Tuesday is the day for housekeeping to come in and change the linen....and clean the bathroom....and then I planned a quiet days....there were a few things I needed at Aldi but decided to wait until tomorrow....then I looked at the weather forecast and decided to walk again today....rain tomorrow....and after my soaking yesterday....I'll trust the weatherman....
   Have changed my meal schedule....a little 1st meal....a buttered bagel, a piece of fruit, a glass of juice....and either some radishes or green onion....usually around 9-10 Am local time....2nd meal a little afternoon....a scramble liquid egg, potato, and what every else I feel like....rest of the day a glass of veggie juice w/ spices....a salad of raw veg....and maybe a pre-prepared meal....I eat 4 to 6 times a day but small potions....I never eat snacks from the bag....always a small amount in a small bowl....may weight is don't....and I'm health is better then it's been in years....

No comments:

Post a Comment