Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, October 21, 2018

(19:43 UTC-4)
(+36*F....cloudy....feels like +31*F)
(Now Playing: one of my mixes off Youtube (text)
   I don't think the temperature got out of the 30s all day, and with winds in excess of 10 mph....It must have been quite brisk....I said that because with no reason to walk...everything I needed for the next few days, I either had or picked up yesterday....now if I really needed something I know how to dress for this and much colder weather....but figured my best course of action was just to stay warm in my rooms....
   Have been in search of another solitaire type game to play....have tried several and think I may have found one based on Mahjong ( know that one surprises me....spell check didn't recognize it...and it's not even Yiddish)....every so often I get bored with particular game I played a lot of and just quit playing it....

No comments:

Post a Comment