Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, October 4, 2018

(13:17 UTC-4)
(+69*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "NCIS" reruns on the USA network)
   Actually a nice Autumn day....but don't have anything that demands a walk....could pick up a few things for stock....but it can wait to until tomorrow or even Saturday....
   One of the perks of living in a hotel is that I have access to a free breakfast....normally I get some sausage or a boiled egg or two....but usually take it back to my room and eat it later....the food is only available from 6 am to 9 am....and frankly I can't look food in the face as it were until at least 10 am....never really have been able to....but recently I've been making a rustic scramble with the liquid egg I've become very fond of....but this morning on the menu was hot, thick sliced ham....took back to my rooms....cut some thin slices of the ham, with some onion, a good extra sharp cheddar cheese, some butter, celery salt, fresh cracked pepper, and a dash of garlic powder, and of course the liquid egg....and 1 minute & 40 seconds in the microwave....best scramble so far....
   Plan for the day is to binge watch/listen to the reruns of NCIS....and surf the web....I know a passe term....but I've been online since '96....and my first connection to the internet was dial up....on a desktop with a 3.1 gig hard drive and 24 megs of ram....my first blog post was 10/29/02....although there was a gap for about 5 years when I didn't post....  

No comments:

Post a Comment