Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, October 15, 2018

(18:31 UTC-4)
(+55*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: a very eclectic mix off Youtube (link)
   I must be losing my touch....I actually believed the weather forecast this afternoon....when I walked this morning I went out with my best rain/wind breaker on....didn't rain but I would have been prepared....would have gone both places on the first walk but in opposite directions....so checked the weather and the radar and it looked clear....only wore my vest style windbreaker....yup it poured....fortunate I was in the store during the worst of it....but the wind was blowing hard....and I did get wet....but not soaked....but I will do something that I'll probably hate myself in the morning for....I'm going to give the weatherman a break....living about 20 miles "as the crow flies" from the east end of Lake Ontario (one of the 5 Great lakes between the US and Canada).....the weather up here can change in a matter of minutes....there's an old adage up here...."If you don't like the weather, wait 15 minutes....it probably will change...."....the fault here was mine....worst of all I grabbed my better rain/windbreaker and decided that I won't need it....oy vey....my fault....
   Those who follow this slag heap that I call my blog will know of my discovery of and playing around with making crazy scrambles from liquid egg....but bought today a pint of just the egg whites....I know it's a big health thing now....now I am concerned about my health....but  my foremost concern when it comes to food is does it taste good....and on the basis of the latter, I may consider at least using both....for different reasons, and different applications.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment