Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, October 26, 2018

(16:06 UTC-4)
(+42*F....partly cloudy)
(Now Playing:"Gaudy Night" part 2 (link)
   A brief walk this morning was actually I nice day for a walk but then I prefer the Autumn weather above the weather of the other three seasons....always have....
   The hotel I live is in the process of dividing into two separate companies....the first two buildings a regular hotel and the third building a resident/extended stay facility....has to do with tax law in New York State....ergo.... I have to move into the 3rd building....but I have until the end of November to complete the process....and have been promised help with the move....now with my decreased mobility taking a bath is an issue....one of the units has a walk-in shower which would suit me just fine....and as the "senior resident"....both in age and length of time I've resided here....I had first choice of rooms and I claimed that one....plus if my walk will take me west or north it's a tad shorter walk....plus I can re-arrange the layout....subtract and add to the furnishings within reason....so despite the hassle of moving....it's a better deal all the way around....

No comments:

Post a Comment