Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, October 18, 2018

(20:43 UTC-4)
(+40*F....mostly cloudy....feels like +32*F)
(Now Playing: NFL Thursday Night Football on the NFL network)
   When I checked the current weather here at around 7 AM local time the temperature was +29*F....by the time I walked in the afternoon the temperature was +40*F but the "feels like" because of a brisk wind was listed as it is right now....+32*F....now while it's true it's going to get much cold as we head for late Autumn and Winter....that first day near the freezing mark +32*F (0*C) is a shocker....but I've lived my whole life except for nine semesters when I was in college...where below zero temperatures Fahrenheit are common so I know how to dress for that condition....( have added a link on the left under "useful links" to a Fahrenheit to Celsius Converter)

No comments:

Post a Comment