Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, October 19, 2018

(12:00 UTC-4)
(+59*F....fair)
(Now Playing: "Hornblower-Duty" (link)
   When I walked around 9 AM local time the weather was quite brisk....but has turned into a gentle Autumn day....just a few things I needed from Aldi....and have spent the rest of the day online....the usual checking emails, Facebook, and some online gaming....also I am searching the web for PDF files of some of my favorite books and/or those that had an impact on how I've lived my life....My eye sight is not what it once was and I like being able to increase the magnification of the pages I'm reading or for that matter writing....as I write this post I have magnification of my word processor turned up to 150%....It is my intent to eventually post links to my "library" here....haven't decided whether to put them in a sidebar....the footer....or possibly add a "page" and put a link to it here....
   I'm having a problem deciding what to do about Facebook....My "timeline" is full of puns, play on words and some off-beat humor....and most of my friends know this and either "tag" me to something they've found that I might like....or "message me with a link"....one just posts them to my "timeline" and most of the time it's something I won't want on my page....up to now I've just deleted it and hoped they'd take the hint....problem is we are related....I do have 3 options....saying some to this person....block the person's posting on my timeline....or blocking everybody from posting....doesn't affect comments....just new posts....can't decided but I think the direct approach my cause a dispute....oy vey....
   I've been using liquid eggs for a scramble....actually more a rustic frittata, for one of my daily meals....also available are just the egg white in liquid form....can't decide which I like better and lack of space in the frig dictates I decide....(The Madtrollie can be seen flipping the proverbial coin....dang....it landed on edge....)....

No comments:

Post a Comment