Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, October 27, 2018

(18:03 UTC-4)
(+36*F....rain)
(Now Playing: "NCIS" re-run USA network)
   It was a dreary, rainy day and if the forecast is correct it will continue raining through Monday morning....but I was aware of the forecast and stocked up Thursday and Friday so there is no need for me to venture out until Monday afternoon or even could wait to Tuesday....
   ergo....it's been a very quiet day....got a late start to the day....never surfaced from sleep until just before 8 AM local time....normally I get up between 6 and 7 AM, old habits die hard, but although I I went to bed around 10 PM which is my usual time....just couldn't fall to sleep....and once sleep came slept fitfully with some very  strange dreams....not what I'd call nightmares....just very weird....
   My usual quiet day routine....a little TV....a major bunch of internet time....posting on 2 of my blogs, some time on Facebook, and of course time playing many and sundry online games....and finding a few new ones....for someone who grew up before the "information age"....I am an internet junkie....I've been online for 22+ years at this point....and on the 29th of this month this blog will be 16 years "old"....there was a 5 year period that I didn't post anything....just an assortment of reasons....but I'm back now....and being retired have the time to spend as I chose and I chose to do it online...besides I always was a "Library Rat".....and the vast information, avenues for research....I'm like a kid in a candy store....and some times the proverbial "bull in a china shop"..... 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment