Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

(15:31 UTC-4)
(+44*F....cloudy)
(Now Playing: "Pawn Stars" re-runs on the History network)
   I'm caught on the horns of a dilemma....starting at 16:00 local time...on three different channels....the following re-runs of three of my favorite TV series are playing...."Tree House Masters"...."Pawn Stars".....&...."Mythbusters"....I may do some channel surfing or I may just decided to watch just one of them....but this is one of my pet peeves....either there is nothing to watch....or there's several things I want to watch....all on at the same time....
   Other then a quick trip to the ATM to visit my money....problem is that some of them always insist on coming home with me....and the bad part of that is they always seem to disappear never to be seen again....

No comments:

Post a Comment