Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

(19:11 UTC-5)
(+16*F....+9*F w/wind-chill....clear....wind out of the South/West at 4 mph)
(Now Playing: "A Scandal in Bohemia" (link))
   The current temperature right now is the warmest it's been in the last couple of days....warmer still tomorrow and in the 40's* F....and some rain....and warmer for the next few days....but I've lived in the Northcountry far to long to be deceived by the warmer weather....I'm quite sure that old man winter still has a few tricks to throw at us....
   Therefore....I made the decision not to walk today....not that I  won't have bundled up and walk  if I had some need or errand that needed my attention but as I didn't....I decided not to walk....
   Have spent a quiet day....except for the weekly visit from housekeeping....has been Monday of late....but with the water problems yesterday....it was decided by mutual agreement to have it done today....and have spent the day mostly online....

No comments:

Post a Comment