Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

(20:06 UTC-5)
(+31*F....+27*F w/ wind-chill....freezing drizzle....winds out of the N/N/E at 3 mph)
(Now Playing: today's "My Mix" off Youtube (link))
   The last of the major front w/ rain/freezing rain/drizzle.....just about past us....although a second band is predicted to come through in the wee hours tomorrow morning....so far....knock wood....we have had no power outages....and hopefully we get through this without any....
   Now as to driving/walking conditions....all I can see from my windows is a little glaze of ice on the ground and parking lot....now I might not be the brightest bulb in the marquee....but if you think I'm going to venture outdoors to find out....you should think again....ain't going to happen....
   Have therefore spent a very quiet day....how be it a bit pensive over the possibility of a power outage because of the freezing rain....but other than that....just a nice day over all....nothing on the "Old Boob Tube" worth watching so have spent the day online....but than except for my walks....and some TV....that is a pretty typical day for me....and that at least for the foreseeable future is just the way I like it....

No comments:

Post a Comment