Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, February 15, 2019

(19:53 UTC-5)
(+31*F....+19*F w/wind-chill 19*F....light snow....winds from the w/s/w at 18 mph....)
(Now Playing" "Classical Baroque Music" off Youtube)
   The wing has calmed down considerably since earlier in the day...gusts where 35 mph+.....and light snow....visibility was limited....ergo....I stayed in my warm, comfortable rooms all day....except for a couple of brief walks up to the lobby to get some coffee....but tomorrow looks like a very nice day....well relatively speaking....the month of February, in the Northcountry of New York State and in the lee of Lake Ontario....mid-20s* F....and little chance of snow....besides all I contemplate doing is a short walk over to Aldi....just needed a few things....truth is I really could wait a couple of days....and the full truth is I really don't needed anything....want would be closer to the truth....the plain truth is I want to get out and about....I need the exercise....and get some fresh air....I may even extend the walk and get a burger and fries at Burger King....been quite some time since I've done that....
    

No comments:

Post a Comment