Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, February 11, 2019

(21:01 UTC-5)
(+13*F....0*F w/wind-chill....winds out of the North/East at 11 mph)
(Now Playing: a mix of Youtube(link))
   Starting sometime tomorrow morning we are predicted to get a two day storm and maybe up to 18" of new snow....Thursday is predicted relatively snow free....but might not be a day I can walk as the snow removal might not be complete....and then winter mix for Friday....so I might be in my rooms until the weekend....just a few more things I needed if I was unable to take my walks until the weekend so walked earlier....today was the day for housekeeping to clean my rooms....and I let them know I'd be out....and by the time I got back they were done except for vacuuming the carpet....after 8+ of living here....and knowing the head housekeeper....nice lady and  trust her to do her "thing" without having to work around me....
   My walk was a bit dicey....we had gotten about an inch of snow overnight....which hide the ice left over from the bout of freezing rain we had....so I was very careful....never slipped once....but from the tracks in the snow others had....but didn't look like anybody fell....
    

No comments:

Post a Comment