Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, February 28, 2019

[21:15 UTC-5]
[+5*F....-1*F w/wind-chill....fair....South/East winds at 3 MPH]
[Now Playing: "Strong Poison" [link]]
   I had determined earlier in the day because we got a fresh snow fall of "powder"....which covered up the ice that still remained on the sidewalk....but it was such a mice sunny winter's day....and I was dealing with a mild case of "cabin fever"....and walked just after 17:00 local time....which gave me about an hour before nightfall....and the footing was for the most part very good....a few bad patches but they were easily avoidable....during the spring through to fall I usually spend at least sometime during the day out of doors....if nothing more  than to sit outside....so when winter forces me to remain indoors....I can get a little antsy.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment