Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

(20:37 UTC-5)
(+24*F....-10 w/wind-chill....cloudy....winds out of the west at 18 mph)
(Now Playing: "The Birth of S.H.A.D.O." (link))
   We did get a little snow overnight and briefly a drizzle of freezing rain....but not of any real significance...and tomorrow is predicted to be a very nice, typical winter day in the Northcountry of New York State....but rain is predicted for Friday....this has been the craziest winter I've every seen in my 71+ years...seems that "old man Winter" just can't make up his mind....
   Could have waited for tomorrow to walk....but decided to walk today....and it turned into a very typical shopping trip for me....only really needed bananas....but by the time I left Aldi had a overflowing sling bag....and an item or two in my backup cloth bag....but it is quite common for me to go out for a few things and end up seeing some things I may not necessarily need....but....they end up in my bag anyways....but with the weather being so changeable, I like to keep stocked up this time of year....

No comments:

Post a Comment