Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, February 3, 2019

(20:16 UTC-5)
(+42+F....+37*F w/ wind-chill....cloudy)
(Now Playing: Wagner: Overtures & Preludes (link))
   It's been raining on and off for the last few hours and will continue to be intermittent over the next couple of days....and maybe some freezing rain throw in....oy vey....in all of my 71+ years....I can't remember a stranger Winter....of course I don't remember much about the first 5 or so years...
   You will notice that I'm listen to Wagner....not watching the "Super Bowl"....it's not a boycott or anything like that....I just don't have the least bit of interest in the goings on....I was born and raised in the USA....but really never got into the sport....now what wee call soccer is a differnt story....played at the small college level....and if I had the choice that I had to watch either American Football....or Rugby....I'd watch Rugby every time....never got the chance to play....and wish I had....don't watch NBA basketball either.....I loved to play sports....but never was much of a one for  watching it being played....

No comments:

Post a Comment