Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, February 24, 2019

(20:27 UTC-5)
(+35*F....+21*F w/wind-chill...snow....winds out of the South/West 30 mph)
(Now Playing: "Gaudy Night" (link))
   Although the above weather report from the Weather Channel is for the city I live it....most of it is pure fantasy....temperature is about right....no snow and the winds are less strong....I have no doubt that it probably does apply to places within the area....but as of right no I haven't seen so much as a flake of snow....it did rain earlier....and I did see some lightning and heard the accompanying thunder....but based on the gap between seeing the lightning and then  hearing the thunder....it was to the south of my location and was at least 3 or 4 miles away....but if he's not  buried in snow....I'll talk to Matt tomorrow and see how bad the weather was were he lives....south and near Tug Hill....
   It was quite windy today....and decided not to walk outdoors....plus the threat of rain was sufficient to keep me in my warm....wind free...rooms....and for a Sunday some decent TV programming and of course there's always the internet....    

No comments:

Post a Comment